So, the last time when I had been to a beach, I realized that in all the beach photos I was looking lousy & dull because of limp and sticky hair. They were looking like dreadlocks and made me look really bad due to my huge round face and limp hair.
We all love going to beaches and bask in the glory of the hot sun, but the biggest problem we bring with us is our oily, dirty and sticky hair problems. So as to avoid this, I have summed up a few hair masks which i used personally and you can surely follow to keep your hair fresh and free from dryness. Let us begin the bay hair journey!!!
- Egg- Lemon Mask
The egg has been a very important ingredient of hair and beauty masks. Until and unless you do not puke on the mention of eggs then you are good to go.
In this one, we will use:
- One egg yolk and 2 tbsp water.
- Then add water to the egg yolks and whisk properly until it becomes fluffy.
- Wash it off with shampoo after half an hour.
- Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Mask
- This Mask has been used because of its property of extracting the excess moisture from the scalp.
- Apple cider vinegar is mixed along with water in a jug.
- You can use it to wash and rinse your hair. This will give your hair the extra shine.
- Olive Oil and Brown Sugar Hair Mask
Being an exfoliator, the brown sugar helps in the removal of the dead cells and oils from the scalp. On the other hand, olive oil acts a conditioner for dry hair.
- Mix 4-5 tsp of brown sugar & according to your hair length mix 4-5 tsp of olive oil and mix both the ingredients properly.
- Apply the mask and let it sit on your hair for 20 mins and after which you need to shampoo it off.
- Mayonnaise Hair Mask
This one has been a wonder for many but a favorite for me and that is because of two reasons. The first reason is its availability and second is the hunger pangs it gives me. But you will be amazed to know that mayonnaise acts a conditioner for smoothing and softening of the dry hair. It also contains L-cysteine, which removes the dirt and helps the damaged hair.
- Olive oil and Avocado
Last but not the least, we have talked about this in our ” AVOCADO-The In Thing” Blog(To know all about avocados click here to read more https://ladyindifferenthats.com/2020/01/23/avocado-the-in-thing/). I just cannot stress enough, how important and easy this hair mask is to apply. For this incredibly effective hair mask:
- You need an avocado and 2 tbsp olive oil. Mash the avocado and mix it along with the olive oil to make a paste.
- Then dampen your hair and start applying the mask on sections of hair.
- After completely applying it on the hair, cover it with a cap and let it be for 30 minutes.
- Wash it off using a regular shampoo.
So, next time if you are traveling for a beach vacation, do not forget to pack at least one ingredient from the above-mentioned. Also, make sure you carry a trendy hat for the protection of your hair from the beach environment.
DISCLAIMER: The above blog and the suggestions in it are personal experiences and is not medical or professional advice of any kind.