Nails are the first sign of beauty. Your meticulousness, sharpness, and perfection in your work is reflected in your nails. Imagine you go out of the house with nails that are dirty, that has food between them with not so appealing nail polish, what kind of impression you will leave on others? Gel Nail and Acrylic Nails are answer to these questions!
It is also understandable, that with many duties and responsibilities on you, your nails seem very negligible. It’s sufficed to say that painting your nails every day and grooming them is not an easy task. Not all of us can afford helpers and assistants to take care of our chores.
In such situations, fake nails are the easiest. They are of two kinds, gel nails and acrylic nails.
Benefits of getting your nails done
- They stay on for longer than the nail paint.
- They don’t harm the original nails.
- Getting nails done is therapeutic.
- The work done by experts is more precise and perfect than applying nail paint.
- They are available in many designs, shapes, and colors. The styles can be fluctuated according to your personality and events.
- They don’t break as easily as the original nails.
- You can choose the length and size of the nails.
What are gel nails?
Gel nails are the process of applying the nail polish. The nail polish is such that it has the base of gel. The UV rays are used to lock the gel nail polish on the nails. The gel nail polish is more durable than the regular nail polish. In simple words, it’s an extension of the original nails with better nail polish durability. The beauticians first give you a manicure and shape the nails according to the style you like and then apply this nail paint. It’s less expensive than acrylic nails.
What are acrylic nails?
Acrylic nails aren’t a nail polish. Rather, it’s a new nail made out of liquid monomer and powdered polymer. The nail is made as these two products form a hard layer on top of the nails. The product hardens as it is exposed to the air. The original nails need to be trimmed short for these products to act as a nail. It’s very hard to break and you cannot remove it without an expert’s help. It doesn’t chip and hence you can have them till your nail doesn’t regrow.
Difference between gel nails and acrylic nails
- The gel nails look more natural, glossy and fresh than the acrylic nails.
- Gel nails stay on for 14 days but acrylic nails can stay on for longer than 14 days.
- Gel nails are just way to enhance the nail paint on your nails but the acrylic nails are hard substance over your nails formed on top of the nails.
- You need to trim your nails for having acrylic nails but for gel nails; you need to manicure your original nails.
- Gel nails are done faster and for cheaper as compared to acrylic nails.
Get these nail enhancements and stay worry-free of your nails maintenance for some time. They will even look better with professional intervention.
Do check out our latest beauty blog, which will help you more productive while you are working from home “How Does Makeup Help in Being Productive at Home”